Saturday, 20 March 2010

WOO HOO

WOOO HOOO its the weekend lovely jubbely at long last this is the time of the week I love the most, I can be myself, be a slob, not watch what I say or do, not speak correct on the phone talk cockney when I answer the phone and not have to say good evening Heythrop College in a sort of posh voice, hehe me posh that will be the day.

I wish the weather was a little better its over cast here in London this morning oh well maybe the hedge will not be cut this weekend after all. Still waiting for my vacuum to arrive then I will get stuck in to my housework but until then I am going to laze on my bed and play with my laptop.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hey Chrissie hope you are enjoying your weekend, and the weather improves for you. Hope you can get over to my blog sometimes.
Lots of love - Jan