Olivia Rose was born at 7.27pm on 19.04.2010 weighing 7.2 I really am a Great Aunt Now!!!
All the hurt I have been feeling about my brother Philip is fading now and I know its all going to be ok. Jim my older Brother is going to write to him and when Elliott is ready he will write to him about his good news and Philip will hopfully feel part of a family again.
I have worked hard the last few days getting my family to care and if Philip gets two letters then to me that is a result.
All the hurt I have been feeling about my brother Philip is fading now and I know its all going to be ok. Jim my older Brother is going to write to him and when Elliott is ready he will write to him about his good news and Philip will hopfully feel part of a family again.
I have worked hard the last few days getting my family to care and if Philip gets two letters then to me that is a result.



2 comments:
Well you have a family, Chrissie, and that is very encouraging.
All the best.
Love - Jan
Chrissie you have done very good things with respect to Philip ... you are a blessing to your family -- all of them!
Post a Comment