I feel mentally strained, if I had a wish I would give up working, it’s too hard to conform, I hate being restrained I work my own way. Now I have to go to work and think about everything I do and say, I am so tired of the constant challenges that are put in my way. When you have someone to go home too who can comfort you and tell you it’s going to be alright that must help but me I come home to just Benji my baby Boys, my dog and my best friend. I have spent the week end away from all the stress but it’s still with me zooming around my head, if I got paid for being sick then I would not be worrying about going to work tomorrow I be getting sronger at home relaxing and getting better.
My doctor is concerned for me and now wants to monitor me on a more regular basis, it so easy to drop and a constant fight to stay up and not going into a depression. I am so fed up with all this' history repeating its self; time after time, you would think that I could get a rest from this constant strain in my life. I know I feel sorry for myself but what it is I am scared of myself and how I could react if I am pushed too far.
-

1 comment:
Do hope you find some way to get on top of your situation, Chrissie......
With love - Jan
Post a Comment