Well here I am again, off sick from work, I have pushed myself in the last few months to go to work everyday, stressed, unhappy, tired, pushing myself above and passed my own limits. All I wanted at the end of the day was to do my job the best I can, without my company adding and putting on me any more stress than I was already enduring.
But no, it was not going to go my way, as much as I wished and hoped, after the upset of the 'COMPLAINT' that was unfairly put on me at my evening site, and after the 'NEW CONTRACT MANAGER' Mark Holmes had given me the impression that yes he did care about my welfare he was the very one who on Tuesday after me returning to work that put the added pressure back on me again. He phoned me up while I was on my first lunch cover, and ask me to do another lunch cover I said to him no I could not do anymore because I was worried about my health, when he could not get his way with me he proceeded to blackmail me by saying if I did not do this site he would have to give all my lunch covers to somebody else I did not have time to think he frighten me and I agreed against all my own principles, after that phone call I got more and more upset as the day progressed after leaving that site I phoned Terri in tears and did not know what I could do, she tried her best to calm me, told me I had to write down all that had transpired in the phone call with Mark Holmes at this point I was getting traumatised again, and was getting stressed. Terri talked to me all day on and off on the phone trying to help me keep my control but by the evening I was breaking down again, getting to the end of my tither, I came to the conclusion that I just could not fight any more and had to realised the fact that I had to give up.
The next morning I went to see my doctor told him what had been happening in the last few weeks I broke down in front of him and he signed me off and said when I am in a better frame of mind I had to get in touch with my Union.
So on Wednesday I did contact my union and told my rep the story and he said yes I was being harassed and yes I was being bullied, he told me I had to take the doctor advise and rest get stronger and contact him again before the doctor tells me to return to work, and he will help me put together a letter of Grievance and he assured me he would go to all meetings with me. This made me feel better but each day I rest I have it all swimming around in my mind and I am worried and frighten that I will loose control when I have to go through all this but I know in my mind that they can not get away with this.
Currently
-
Reading ... in the Bible, Luke.In other books I'm caught in a stream of
disappointing reads at the moment. I read And Every Morning the Way Home
Gets Long...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment