This morning I am not feeling too comfortable, yesterday was a day of being honest. I had something that has been bugging me for a good few weeks, and I have been meditating on it for a while thinking what can I do with this? What are you supposed to do when someone makes you feel uncomfortable with the way they speak to you? When they are one of your best friends and you do not want to hurt them but they hurt you all the time with the way they speak to you and how you feel when they do that. So I was waiting for the right moment to bring this subject up and wanted to be honest so why now do I feel like crap? Why do I have this thing with in me that wants to put others before yourself, and when you stand up for yourself you end up feeling like crap.
Life sometimes can be crap but after discussing this same subject with the same friend about someone within my family who speaks to me the same way and how that made me feel I was in a right dilemma when the same thing was happening with the friend. It’s scary when you have to bring something up those tears you to shed when they have been the only one there for you for many months.
Currently
-
Reading ... in the Bible, Luke.In other books I'm caught in a stream of
disappointing reads at the moment. I read And Every Morning the Way Home
Gets Long...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment