Currently
-
Reading ... in the Bible, Luke.In other books I'm caught in a stream of
disappointing reads at the moment. I read And Every Morning the Way Home
Gets Long...
3 days ago
Life's Up And Downs
2 comments:
Hmmm. This is great, Chrissie.
I have never seen this site.
I will definitely make good use
of it!
How's the weather in London
today? I have always wanted to
visit England. It looks so
beautiful in pictures, so
romantic.
I have found this site helpful as I am a new Christian only since July this year and only really reading the Bible in July for the first time there were many a question I needed to ask. I have subcribed to this site and get an email every friday. Now I know a little more I have bought a Bible, Dictionary, hand book and also have a Study Bible which is all helpful to understanding Gods Word.
Post a Comment