Thursday, 2 December 2010

TODAY

17.14: Sitting watching TV Alan Tichmash show

How I am feeling:  Relaxed not much to do really the Snow has stopped me going to my normal activities this week, so I have busied myself in doors on the computer, listening to Podcast and TV Podcast, I have found someone else really good to watch and listen too, those of you across the pond would know this women, I find her so fascinating and uplifting.  This person has had hard life earlier on in her life and she is a wonderful role model.  Her name is Joyce MeyerI think she is that good I have bought her Bible on Amazon and can not wait to read her wonderful words coupled with the words of God. Joyce has a wonderful way of bringing the Scriptures to life.  So far the best bible Teacher I have seen.

No comments: