skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!
I have woke up this morning in a much better frame of mind, thank god for that! The temperature did not drop below zero last night and that's a good thing the snow has melted and did not come back 'PHEW' so now I can go out to church and be with people again, its has been a very lonely week for me and it was getting me down. I was getting in a negative mood and no matter how much I told myself not to be this way I just was. I talk to members of my family on the phone and they also were in negative moods so in a way that did not help me, sometimes I wish I could wave a magic wand and fix all their problems; take my brothers Cancer away, make my sister in law a happier person and make her understand that sometimes you have to let go of the 'Apron Strings' but not being a mother I would never understand a mother love! I wish my Nephew (both of them) could understand why my brother and wife get disappointed in them. I can not fix my own problems so have to realise that I can not fix theirs! I wanted comfort from my family but they had there own problems so I just had to turn to the book and try and look for answers and pray for some sort of comfort for myself. I do try to not be negative but it just comes over me and I try to wave the wand to make it go away but its sometimes does not work so I guess I have to stop fighting it and just go with it knowing that tomorrow is another day.
I have wrote in my Bible at the back a Scripture that I have to keep looking at over and over and try to remember what it is saying to me:
Matthew 6:3
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, For tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
1 comment:
This a good scripture to remind
us that we have to leave our
cares in God's capable hands.
Also if we take life one day at
a time and not worry about what
might happen tomorrow we can keep
our focus on Him better today.
Glad you're going to church and
I pray He speaks words of comfort
and encouragement to you. Maybe
you can get your family to start
going with you. More of God in our
lives is the answer to our problems, big or small.
Post a Comment