Tuesday, 14 December 2010

TRAILS



Trails

Everyone has trials in life
But god I think I had enough
When are you going to give me a break lord?

You say you have to have Joy through trails!
Test my quality
Test my character
Test my endurance
Test my faith
What else can you test lord?

*“Set a guard O Lord, before my mouth:
Keep watch at the door of my lips”*

If this is my failing then I have failed
I am trying to learn your ways
It’s hard not to moan and complain
It’s hard to keep it inside

It’s like a volcano slowly rumbling
Its bubbles and bubbies inside of me
How can I contain the explosion Lord?
Where is it supposed to go?
If you can answer me
Give me a sign
How do I control this?
I have no tools

Christine Lyons Dec 2010
*Bible Quote:
Psalm 141:3





















1 comment:

Sandy said...

Ah, but you do have a tool!
It's the Word of God. That is
your weapon to see you through
any trial and on to victory in
Jesus!
Blessings,
Sandy