“May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human enough hope to make you happy.”*Unknown Author*
Its 2.35am and I am up writing this, I went to sleep really early last night, had tooth problems after going to the dentist yesterday I have another bad back tooth, so now I am on antibiotics once again to clear up the infection before I have the tooth taken out next week.
So funny how things can change in one day, the tablets I took yesterday have worked and the niggling pain has subsided and I feel so much better. I was like a "Bull in a china shop" yesterday like a whirl wind going around with a real bad mood moaning about everything, "oh wow is me I am so hard down by" Joyce Meyer would have said to me, "have joy thru trials" oh boy it’s not that easy Joyce. Joyce says, "god sends us these trails to test us", I will be speaking to Jesus today and asking him why? Hehe, if God has a plan for my life I really hope that I pass the test soon?!

2 comments:
Dear Chrissie
Even if things are bad for me, I can think of something to be thankful for, in this case it would be that I have antibiotics to take, or that I live in a country that I can go to the dentist, there is always someone worse off, and that would give me comfort and peace.
Trusting it will all settle down soon, and you can get on with your Happy New Year.
With love and Blessings,
Jan
Praying all pain will subside
and that you'll quickly get
all these dental problems
resolved. Have to agree also
with what Jan said. There's
always something to be thankful
for.
Hugs,
Sandy
Post a Comment