Yes, you have a point for thought there, Chrissie. And may this be a really good year for you, I'm sure it will be as you keep on the path you have chosen A Happy, Healthy, Joyous New Year to you. Hugs and Blessings, Jan
Currently
-
Reading ... in the Bible, Luke.In other books I'm caught in a stream of
disappointing reads at the moment. I read And Every Morning the Way Home
Gets Long...
Best Stand Alone Science Fiction Books001
-
scififantasybook.com
Not surprisingly, modern fantasy was born in the midst of science fiction
and it was the science fiction readers who first sheltere...
IRISH CONCERT on Saturday
-
Been very busy preparing for this concert, set up for two of the groups,
songs and practices, and also did a lot of Admin. Checking the sound setup
tomo...
the Scarf Sister Reunion of 2016
-
The Lord Met us … that is the way I feel about the Scarf Sister Reunion of
2016 … that at every turn, the Lord met us! He provided safety for us all
during...
My Flowers
-
I am so proud of my Gladiolus before they die off I thought I would put
some in a vase also some of my Sweet Pea.
Tomatoes are coming along nicely
Pe...
Hi from Chrissie in London UK
-
Hi all, I am missing reading the blog looks like it has frozen in time, how
is everyone doing? Got any exciting plans for 2011. I want this year to
be a ...
1 comment:
Yes, you have a point for thought there, Chrissie.
And may this be a really good year for you, I'm sure it will be as you keep on the path you have chosen
A Happy, Healthy, Joyous New Year to you.
Hugs and Blessings,
Jan
Post a Comment