Thursday, 13 January 2011

THE SIMPLE WOMANS DAYBOOK


FOR TODAY



Outside my window...  Its funny but every time I write one of these its dark outside just might be because its 5.25am, so outside my window is darkness and spots of the street lights. I can hear a bird singing I like that love hearing bird singing, something soothing about bird singing.


I am thinking... How I always get my thoughts together at this time in the morning, I am at my most creative and the most thoughtful, its my most balanced time where I can sit and think and work out many things and find answers to my most inner thoughts. 


I am thankful for...  My doctor for being so understanding, and the only one who has wanted me to find answers to what bothers me, he does not just brush over my depression and did more for me then any other doctor I have seen in the whole of my life, I love him for that and hope god gives him the biggest blessings for helping me.  I am also so very thankful for starting my Mentalizing Group I started yesterday. I see only good coming out of this time, I looked it up on Google this morning and I have good vibes with it!


From the kitchen... Quietness


I am wearing... Tee shirt and bottoms, still in my night clothes and still in my bed, with my laptop.


I am creating... Better thoughts, better understanding, and the most of all Positive advancement.


I am going...  I have a choice today, go swimming, or face up to the gritty task of taking my once a month paperwork down to the Housing and the Council Tax people to prove to then that I am not working and how much (should say less) money I got this month.  I do not like this task it makes me angry and anxious.


I am reading... Hilary Faith Jones Milestones



A Collection of Stories and Prayers


by Hilary Faith Jones, illustrated by Eddie Askew


GoodBookStall Review:


This is the third of Hilary Faith Jones books of this description, and follows the previous pattern. These re-telling of the Gospel stories bring fresh insight into sometimes over familiar stories. You have to stop and think about the individuals involved, their hopes and fears, their emotions as the story unfolds. Never again will you read or hear about these episodes in the same way. Thank you Hilary for your insight and perception, for you prayers after each piece, and thank you too, to Eddie Askew for his charming illustrations.


I am hoping... To have a more peaceful future now that I have GOD and my group that will help me understand and move forward with my life


I am hearing... the man on the TV reading the news about whats happening in the world.


Around the house... Darkness! Benji asleep downstairs, now that he has woke me up to go outside, as the story goes, he wakes me, I let him out, I am awake and go on my computer with my cup of tea, then he comes in and goes back to sleep and I am wide awake.


One of my favourite things... Waking up early, getting my thoughts together and writing my feelings and thoughts.


A few plans for the rest of the week: today the dreaded councils, tomorrow tooth being pulled, the weekend who knows? Church on Sunday.  Monday going to the clinic to see about trying to give up smoking.



Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Two photos that I found on the Internet showing a mother love, memories that I wish I had and photos I wish I had and the comfort of getting this from my own mum but sadly I do not have the memory's or the photos these are just dreams of what might have been.

Thanks for reading if you want to join in here is the link:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: