skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FOR TODAY
Outside my window... hey guess what it's dark, its 2.33am and as usual Benji woke me.
I am thinking... why can I not sleep like normal people, a full 8 hours, can not remember when I last had 8 hours sleep it was many years ago.
I am thankful for... Another week, another day, another year, food for my belly, food for Benji belly, living in a country that helps me pay my rent when I am not working, I know I am lucky because in another country I would be homeless now.
From the kitchen... nothing going on its the middle of the night, but I just might go down and make myself a hot drink.
I am wearing... Black bottoms,Navy Tee shirt and a grey Fleece.
I am creating... now that is a point what can I create? If I had a magic wand then WOW what I could create, my imagination runs away with me.
I am going... No where, but if I had a Time Machine, I would go all sorts of places, that would cure my boredom when I wake up in the middle of the night, now where would I go, I think my first trip would be back when my mum and dad first got married I love to see how my mum was, what sort of personality she had, and see how strong she was before dad knocked the sprite out of her with his possessiveness. I would love to have meet my Brother Jim and my sister Julie when they were young. Just imagine the places I could go while all was asleep at night and me in my time machine.
I am reading... Still doing the E100, and Milestones
I am hoping... When I go to the smoking clinic this afternoon that they have a cure that will be easy to give up smoking, life would be so much easier if I could give up smoking ' JUST LIKE THAT' who am I kidding nothing is that easy!
I am hearing... The radio station LBC on my TV and some man called Anthony Davis waffling on about something or other.
Around the house... Dark and Quite
One of my favourite things... My computer, the Internet, and friends in Cyber Space when all real world friends are no where to be seen.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Not got any plans just going to take each day as it comes.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... This is my dad When Benji was only a baby, I am glad dad got to meet Benji.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
I loved reading your Daybook, Chrissie, you have a gift of writing and imagination.
Yes it is very important to get enough sleep, we can't even lose weight or restore our body without sleep (one of the things I am working on).
Love and blessings for a great week.
Jan
AWWWW thanks it means so much to me when someone tells me that I have a gift. With me I just do what I do and treat it as something normal to me, yes writing for me is a release and a why of analising my own thought process and sometimes when I go back to it I can see whats not quite right and what is right if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment