Wednesday, 2 February 2011

OneWord4U



I have found this interesting site and I love it so I though I would share it.

http://www.oneword4u.com/index.html

I love the videos I find them empowering!

Quoted from the site:

One Word CAN change a life


J E Wilson of OneWord4UWhat is a word but a spoken thought, or an expression of a mental image. Words were and still are the building blocks of creation. A word can clothe you, feed you, and keep you in peace. The right ones received at the right time can make you rich and full in all areas of life. Receiving the wrong ones, unlike the children rhyme we may hear, can break your bones worse than sticks and stones.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Through applying empowered words and surrounding myself with those who spoke them, I've experienced 75 pounds weight loss; brought the 'high blood' low; had a miracle child that the "whitecoats" said we would never have naturally; seeing financial doors open; and the more I trust God and change my thinking and eating, the more I see!!


Yes, there were lifestyle and nutritional changes as well, but the ability to stay to them still needed to be empowered by words. My nutritional site gets more into that. Visit YashaLife.com for those incredible details and health resources.


But just know that these 'words' are not a product of great knowledge or extensive experiences but really... opening up to something bigger than myself and just listening. The videos are short and simple but I hope you enjoy their prophetic poignancy, along with a smooth groove. Here's to you becoming more than conquerers in your life!


J.E.

No comments: