FOR TODAY
Outside my window... I am very glad to be able to say its real nice outside my window this morning, the sun is shining, the trees have buds on them and it’s not cold but warmish the birds are singing and its great. Spring is my fav season.
I am thinking... why do people disappoint me, why is it when you think your used to be best friend more like a sister can have a toxic effect on your life? I am sad very sad about this, but hey ho that’s life I guess!!
I am thankful for... my Bible, Jusus, who at the moment is my best friend, next to Benji who loves me unconditionally, when I am down and lonely I pick up my Bible and then I do not feel so alone.
From the kitchen... Nice and clean the sun shining through the window, and nothing in plan just yet.
I am wearing... my normal sloppy clothes that I wear in doors.
I am creating... well if all goes well, and I see the right doctors, and get the right meds a whole new life with a better outlook and years to look forward too for a change. (Sorry for being so deep)
I am going... nothing planned for today; I will just take the day as it comes, enjoy the warmer weather because the weather man said it’s going to get cold again over the weekend.
I am reading... still getting through my ‘Eddie Askew’ Meditations and Prayers books, I am now on “Many Voices One Voice”
Eddie encourages his readers to listen out for God’s voice amidst the clamour of daily life. ‘Lord, help me to make a quiet place, a space where you and I can meet at peace.’
Illustrated with Eddie’s own pencil drawings.
I am hoping... just hoping to feel ok and get the right advice, doctors, treatment to help me be a better person for once in my life. (Sorry being deep again)
I am hearing... just the fan in my laptop purring, the birds singing outside.
Around the house... not a lot going on, Benji is laying on his rug half in my bedroom and half out in the hall the sun is shining on him, after waking me up he is now sleeping again that’s about right hehe.
One of my favourite things... being able to connect with the world through my computer and being able to open my heart up and tell all how I really feel and be safe.
A few plans for the rest of the week: so far just Church on Sunday, not got anything else planned.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
My Great Niece Olivia is growing up fast!!
HERE IS THE LINK IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US..... http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


1 comment:
That is great you are enjoying the weather, the lovely sunshine and Benji too, Chrissie. This will be a good year for you!
Lovely pic of Olivia Rose.
Love and Hugs,
Jan
Post a Comment