Oh well, the anger has subsided feeling a bit better today, had a good talking too from my brother who puts it all in black and white, he is right in what he says I have to look at my employer’s point of view as hard as it is, I am to them a liability I take up time for them as wasted administration they don’t need. I am not working for them and not making them money so I am just getting in the way. Harsh I know, but that is it in black and white they are not going to lose any sleep about me not being able to pay my rent.
I have my paperwork from them, which came in the post yesterday morning so now I have to get my act together and go to the housing in the morning to let them know the situation. Maybe the benefit forms will arrive in the morning so I can get that done and sent on that is all I can do for now. Emotion does not come into it, none of these people the housing, or my company are not going to give me a second thought, so that’s it. Yes, it is hard for me, but I have only myself to look after myself and no matter how many anger fits I throw or how many tears I shed the situation is not going to change, no body going to wave a magic wand to make it all better for me. Yes sometimes I do wish I had a companion that takes me in their arms and gives me a great big hug and tells me it’s all going to be all right but there is no one, I know this sounds so sad, but that life take it or leave it. I am trying to think of:
Matthew 6: 34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.


1 comment:
Very interesting blog I am now a follower.
I thought you might enjoy Paradox Principles.
Watch this great film clip
http://westbob.blogspot.com/2011/03/reversing-your-thinking.html
God Bless, Bob West
Pass it on ...
Post a Comment