Saturday, 24 September 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Looking out my window I see the leaf’s on the tree in my neighbours garden changing colour, at the moment they are a yellow green colour.  The sky is kind of Grey with the sun trying to break through the clouds.

I am thinking... I am sad the summer is coming to an end and I will have to wait to the spring to get stuck into my garden again.

I am thankful... For my Garden it’s been my salvation this summer its help me get my thoughts into a more positive channel and away from the stress and worry.

In the kitchen ...   Not a lot the dishes are washed up and the worktops wiped down and that it really when you live on your own there is never too much going on in the kitchen.

I am wearing... My normal relax at home clothes, tracky bottoms, tee shirt and a fleece top because the mornings are a bit chilly now its Autumn  

I am creating... Well you know what I am going to say to this one, my garden off course.

I am going... sometime this weekend to my brothers; he is in hospital at the moment.  Terry has had an operation to remove a tumour from his neck.  Poor soul has cancer, kidney cancer and its spreading the doctors are trying there hardest to contain it but this horrid disease is far too strong. I wish for my brother a lot more time, I just wish he can be as happy as he can be, he should be home sometime today so I will go tomorrow to see him.

I am wondering... When will they find a cure for cancer?

I am reading.....  I am not reading anything at the moment but I am listening to a Audio book by Debbie Maccomber.

I am hoping... for the best of everything just the simple things in life and maybe a job?

I am looking forward to...I try not to look forward to much, today is enough for me, tomorrow is tomorrow and I will leave it there.

I am hearing... The BBC morning news on the TV taking about the satellite that was falling to earth, it has now landed did not hear where.

Around the house...  I really need to get the vacuum out and the mop my Benji creates far too much mess.

I am pondering... mmmmmmmmmmmmm not a lot!

One of my favorite things...  Hehe, my Garden of course

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Volunteering at the community Garden tomorrow and Thursday and the Charity shop on Tuesday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




My Garden has come a long way since May.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your brother has some good news soon.