Sunday, 24 October 2010

AWAKE (SIGH)

I am up in the middle of the night again, blame it once again on Benji boys there he was tapping on my bed wanting to go out in the garden.  So now he is fast asleep on the floor by my bedroom door and I am wide awake.  I have been very lazy this week with my exercise same as last week I have lost my enthusiasm for my swimming have to get that back again.  I think I will try and encourage myself to go on Monday maybe it’s the change of the seasons gone is the warm weather and autumn is settling in every time I make my mind up to go like on Friday I looked out my window and it was pouring with rain and I did not fancy getting soaking wet on my scooter so stayed in instead. 
I got a call from my director at PCL this week after getting my latest sick note where the women doctor put on it that I could return to work in January only if I work 4 hours a day and no more. Well I really don’t know why he phoned me because there is no work for me he said he would let me know if anything comes up, I will not hold my breath and I am hoping that does not happen I want to work somewhere else not in security but that is a hopeless case too as it so very hard to get a job at the moment. 

No comments: