Thursday, 25 November 2010

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW



I am feeling empty today. I have been feeling this way all week not sure where it is coming from, I was thinking it might be since I had my meeting with Emma at the doctors this Monday, talking about painful feelings and emotions, it can bring up many things that you have stuffed down for many a year, so I am debating to myself is this worth doing? Will it do me any good? Who knows? One thing I do know that any kind of therapy has to hurt before it gets better. It’s not as I have not done this before I have a couple of times and it got me nowhere. I was just left with the feeling of being abandoned again. This Emma knows how I feel with being left up in the air as I call it; so maybe just maybe she will have an answer. All I know is I will tell her about my feelings this last week and go from there.

It’s not a feeling of being lonely because I have been with people twice this week, my women fellowship and my Soul meeting last night and I still feel the emptiness around people. It’s a lack of Joy I have no joy, but I will go with this feeling and see where it comes out. Remembering that verse in:

 Mathew 6:34


Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

I will try to remember that for today!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Chrissie .... if it helps any I am feeling the very same way and I absolutely do not understand why.

Tomorrow will be better I hope.

Love,
Sharon

Jan said...

We just have to keep on giving thanks!
Sometimes, Chrissie it is good to keep busy, particularly if we can help others worse off, like in an Op-Shop, or there may be something at your church.
Sometimes we have to heal from the things in our past, but all the same, is the therapist coming at you from a secular viewpoint, or with God's love?
In His name,
with love,
Jan

Unknown said...

Thanks Jan and Sharon, I think its just a passing feeling, like mentel surgery sometimes you have to face your fears I guess. Hope you feel beter Sharon tommorow as you say. It is tommorrow for me and I will start the day with a whole new outlook.