It’s Saturday morning and I am sitting with my laptop listening to Crystal Lewis gospel songs, and deep in thought, wondering where all this is going, I try not to think about tomorrow but it is hard I am in limbo at the moment, more relaxed but still anxious about what’s ahead. How am I feeling well that is what I am trying to analyse how I am feeling, bored, worried, anxious, who knows, settled, untitled, looking for a purpose maybe?
I have been looking on the Internet at job sites, just looking wanting to know what do I want to do? So I started looking at Christian Job sites thinking I want something that gives me satisfaction. Yes, that’s it I want to do something that I can get something out of it, and give to somebody else, so that decided I keep looking for a part time Christian Job.
It’s been a funny week again, once a month I have to reluctantly have to go down the local council, line up get a ticket and give them my paper work to prove to them I am still on the sick so I can get my housing and council tax benefit. It drives me potty and I have a little PTS with anything to do with these people I just do not trust them from experience in the past they just give me stress. The other day was not exception, the idiots yes the idiots mess up once again and miss calculated my rent benefit and because of their mistake I had another £4 shoved on my rent, so after a good time of being calm and holding back my anger I lost it, they kept giving me a extension number to ring where I had to walk to the other end of the room they gave me the wrong number so I marched back to the counter not caring that someone else was sitting there now I thought to hell with it, and demanded to speak to a manager I was not going to take this crap. This woman came along asking me to calm down because I was ranting. To give you a better idea I had already started paying £4 extra a week because of a phone call I made, but what they did not tell me was I was already paying for their mistake but I got stressed because I thought they were putting it up again they really get my goat and got me in a stress state for no reason. I just hate doing this every month even though I had given them my sick not for the next 3 months that takes me to January but they still want to see what money I get, what gets to me is the only way the money changes is when it is less not more. Oh well what can I do but put up with this crap.
I managed to go swimming yesterday thought to myself that will relieve my stress and I was pleased with myself because even though I had not been in well over two weeks I still did my 20 laps so I was feeling better when I came home.
I have got a new experience to go too this Sunday I have been invited to my pastors 'Thanks Giving' open house dinner, Carys emailed me saying she was going and would I like to go with her, so I jumped and the invite, so that will give me something to write about on my next blog. I am so glad that I found this church I go there three times a week, on Sunday for the service, on Tuesday afternoon for the women fellowship, and on Wednesday evening for the Soul Meeting where we are learning about Christianity by studying the Gospel of Mark. I like this very much as we get to discuss what we are reading and to ask questions, I get a bit carried away sometimes because I am doing a lot of personal reading so I keep jumping in all the time so I have to learn a bit of restraint to hold myself back and let others speak. It’s a bad habit of mine because I get too excited.
Oh well that's me for now, have a good Week End all, catch up with you laters!
Currently
-
Reading ... in the Bible, Luke.In other books I'm caught in a stream of
disappointing reads at the moment. I read And Every Morning the Way Home
Gets Long...
3 days ago

4 comments:
Yes that is so frustrating about the council.
So pleased your fellowship is going so well, and particularly the Thanksgiving invite, that will be lovely for you.
Yes that is a good idea to look for a job there, you will be with people with similar ideas.
Love and Blessings,
Jan
Good luck on the job hunting. Hope something comes up for you real soon. It's good that you're going to your Pastors open day. That will be nice. I look forward to hearing all about it.
Take care
Louise
Hey Chrissie girl .... good to hear that you are aware of your frustrations and trying to sort through them .... good luck with that.
Can not wait to hear about your Thanksgiving outing and very pleased to read about your involvement in your church. I caution you though to do things in moderation.
Thinking of you always Chrissie.
Love,
Sharon
Hi Chrissie,
So nice to meet you. I am always
happy to make the acquaintance of
another believer in Jesus Christ.
Hope we will be able to help and
encourage one another in our
journey with Him.
I see you know dear Jan and Louise.
Sweet ladies!
I pray you will find a job that is
just perfectly suited to you and
your needs soon.
Love & Prayers,
Sandy
Post a Comment