FOR TODAY
Outside my window... WOW its light haha I am doing this in the day for a change but its getting dark, its quite out there can not hear much going on, only a plane flying by in the distance, its cloudy and the sun is going down but still a little light
I am thinking... how proud of myself I am for getting to my 4th day of not smoking, wish I had done it well before now but its the time now to do it when I really need to pull my belt in a bit tighter.
I am thankful for... as always food for mine and Benji belly, just the simple things in life the little things in life that is so far away from some in this world, I heard today on the news about children that are dying every day in country's that can not get medicines that we in the Western world take for granted things like water, to drink, wash in, even hot water for them would be a blessing. We in the western world should be grateful for so much things we do not even think of which are just every day things for us.
From the kitchen... not much going on in there, already cooked my lunch lovely roast potatoes, roast parsnips with spicy chicken. I am thinking its about time I made myself a lovely cup of tea!
I am wearing... same old same old bottoms with a tea shirt with a fleece top, never glamorous with a long hair dog in the house that smothers me every time he wants a cuddle.
I am creating... "Not a lot" as Paul Daniels would say, he he, I am in a lay back relaxed mood enjoying the quite and enjoying playing on my computer updating my blogs and rapped up under my quilt he he I know I am being a lazy cow.
I am going... no where today, have already been to the dentist had a filling and will now stay in for the rest of the day, have not anything planned tomorrow I just might motivate myself to go swimming its been far too long now. Wednesday my group looking forward to that.
I am reading... still on the E100 up too number 89 now I have to sort something out for my Bible studies after this one finishes because I have enjoyed it so much not sure if I can match this one?
I am hoping... for peace of mind, love for all the world, the end of all wars, and to stop thinking of smoking he he, a big order on some of them!!
I am hearing... Midsummer murders on the TV have no idea what the story line is because I am staring at this computer.
Around the house... quietness, just heard Benji grunt in his sleep he laying at the end of my bed on the floor. I think he is dreaming apart from that not a lot.
One of my favourite things... no stress, that has got to be my most favorite thing, no boss breathing down my neck, my life is my own. ( big contented sigh )
A few plans for the rest of the week: Swimming and my group on Wednesday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... so cute do you remember as kids standing on your dads feet as he walked you around, those were the days!!
Here is the link for the simple woman's day book!!
blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



4 comments:
I was just going to do mine and then I saw yours, Chrissie!
Very upbeat, you are doing so well.
Love and Blessing,
Jan
Always nice to come and read your
Daybook, Chrissie. Such great news
about the success you're having
not smoking! That lovely cup of
tea sounds inviting. Think I'll
go make one for myself and get my
day started. It's not quite 9:00
here. Hope your evening goes well
and you have a restful night of
sleep.
Love,
Sandy
Thanks Girls for leaving comments on my Blog and thanks very much for talking the time to visit.
enjoyed your daybook =) It's great to have a day like that to relax and take it easy. It's a lost art. I know of people who just aren't able to relax even when given the opportunity. The picture of the feet is so cute!
Stay blessed!
Post a Comment