Sunday, 10 April 2011

The Simple Women's Daybook Sun 10th April



FOR TODAY



Outside my window... A lovely view, the leaves are coming out on the trees, the sun is shining, and the best thing of all is I have new windows to look out, I now have double glazing and I feel so blessed.


I am thinking... That life has so many ups and downs that my life is like a roller coaster up and down even I cannot keep up some times. Also thinking, what shall I do? Go to Church or carry on isolating myself, now that is a question?


I am thankful for... My new windows and new doors, feeling better this week, after having a horrid week last week where I broke down in the doctors waiting room in floods of tears where I was so emotionally upset I was at the end of my tither.


From the kitchen... Not a lot


I am wearing... tee shirt with velour bottoms and a fleece jacket.


I am creating... Havoc?


I am going... have no plans just yet still deciding wither to carry on isolating myself or get out there!


I am reading... Many Voices One Voice – Meditations and Prayers by Eddie Askew


I am hoping... that when I go to the vets next week that they will say that the cyst they took off Benji tail is Benine and Benji can keep is tail, other wise ~Benji tail might be amputated.


I am hearing... The BBC News on the TV, Birds singing outside.


Around the house... not a lot.


One of my favourite things... having new things like my windows, books, or anything new that will boost my mood.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Tomorrow back to the vets for Benji to have his stiches out, Wednesday back to the hospital about my finger which has bent again so all the treatment I been having as not worked once the splint came off the finger bent down again.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My new door which I love, I have been in this house all my life all of 52 years and this is the best door; the one they took off had been there since the house was built back in the 20's





Link for the Simple woman’s daybook.


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



No comments: