Well I have not written a blog in a while so much going on but not good things, I feel much ‘put on’ at one point in the last couple of weeks I had to fight the housing benefit people because they were taking my whole pension in rent, then the Council Tax people where taking out of my benefit. I was left with only £17 per week to feed myself and essentials it was not right so I made a few phone calls and was insulted told that it was right but it did not feel right and it was not morally right, so after getting nowhere and was very distressed with the whole thing I decided to phone up the complaints department at my council and put my case to the man on the phone he said he would get back to me and he did a couple of hours later, yes they were wrong and if I had not pursued it they would have gotten away with it, they were underpaying me in other words taking too much money off me, the man said he looked into my whole account and now I do not owe no money and my housing benefit has gone up. They put me through all that stress for nothing. At the same time I was in the middle of a change of meds and withdrawing from the old so I was not in a good place and really did not need these people doing their jobs wrong.
It did not stop there I was called for the ESA medical last Thursday so I was quite worried and distressed over this, I had been told by many people that most people are made fit for work so I did not hold much hope that these people would listen to me. I got there and I went through so many emotions I cried, got angry, and aggressive with this doctor, they have a set amount of questions that come off a program on the computer and you have to get 15 points to pass this, as the time went on I could see that the questions were not related to my illness and it really bothered me. I have to wait for my judgement the doctor sends the results to the ESA people then they decide my fate, my money will be taken away if I fail and I will be made fit for work, wither I am fit or not. The Stress gets even worse before the medical I got in touch with my company asking them if they could lay me off or make me redundant after not getting back to me I had to phone them three times on the 3rd time I was told they could not lay me off. Now what is wrong about this? If I am made fit I have not a job to go back too, they won’t lay me off so I will be just on the books with not job and no money, so as you can imagine I will have another lot of stress to get through I really cannot take much more of this crap!


No comments:
Post a Comment