Saturday, 14 May 2011

Let down and unsupported





I feel so let down by many people I cry for support and what do I get more stress more tears more left in the pit.

I have been off sick since July last year 2010, since then I had the housing people, council tax people, and the Benefit people on my back. Mistake after mistake, and it gets me so down, it’s bad enough that the government only give you pittance to live on, but to have these people not do their job right, make mistakes and make me pay for their mistakes, making me pay money out of my little bit of savings that was just over £5000 last July, now stands at £1000. I worked hard for 35 years, looked after my parents until the days they died, had my relationships just collapse then after giving my all my body a sprit to look after others and my dad who was the last person to love my unconditionally, die and then 7 years on my own, working myself to destruction, end up being pushed over the edge with work where I just could not cope anymore, no strength left sole broken and hurting.


Still these people want their pound of flesh hounding me, forcing me to go to a medical assessment where the odds are stacked against me; that they will force me back to work.


It is no surprise that I had had enough. Is there anyone out there that is going to give me a break because I just cannot take anymore?


No comments: