Sunday, 19 June 2011

JUST HOW MUCH MORE CAN I TAKE?

I cannot believe since last July just how much I had to go through since. Having the trauma of my company treating me badly and lack of support pushing me to I just cannot take any more stress having to give in to my stress give up my job go on sick and lose over a thousand pounds per month, then the trauma of having to go and lower myself to ask for help with my rent and council tax, having to put up with both benefit departments not doing their jobs correct being told to pay the wrong amount of money having to go back to these people over and over again and argue the point while trying to get back on my feet, not forgetting to mention the incompetence of my company having to chase them on a couple of occasions to pay me my SSP.


I feel like I am in a corner trying my hardest to get out and every time I take one step I am punched in the guts and pushed back into the corner. Is it no wonder every time I get a letter in the post from these councils I get very worried and wonder what they have done to me now?
Then I have to go to a medical that in reality is not put in place to help me but to unfairly judge me as a benefit cheat and no matter what questions I answer will seal my fate and no matter what my own doctor says about my health and that I am not a 100% and I am not strong enough or ready to go back to work. Now this is where it gets complicated, I am technically employed by PCL but I have been told by one of the directors that they have no work for me. My doctor stipulated that I can only work no more than 4 hours a day and PCL does not want to accommodate this, so when that stupid doctor at the medical sealed my fate he was condemning me to have no money and to more stress and worry. So now my money has been stopped and told you are fit for work, I say what work? If I was well enough to go back to work I cannot claim Job seeker's benefit because I am employed. So I have to fight once again, I had to get in touch with my union who back last August upset me so much and let me down when I did try to stand up to PCL that I had to let it go because it was making me more ill. I have to now get them to fight my company to lay me off, which could go to a tribunal which will just make me more stressed, and to top that I am in the middle of an appeal with my ESA benefit which also could go to a tribunal. So what I am saying is: Just how much more stress can I take?


No comments: