Thursday, 23 June 2011

WHEN WILL I GET SOME PEACE?


That is a question aye!  Well I got my benefit reinstated because I had to appeal their decision, now its all waiting time and timing to get a good out come.  I have been in touch with my union and my bad luck I got the same REP that upset me last year, I am wondering what I have done in this life to have the luck I have?  So after making call after call because he kept saying I will phone you back in five mins which he did not, he was giving me the run around, then he promised that he was going back to the office and he would call me and then he would write a letter to my company.  Five hours later I had to call him, he gets paid for what he does not me and I have to pay fees.  People wonder why I get so stressed out.  He recons, the rep that is, he will send the letter off, I do not trust him but what choice do I have? 

So now I am hoping that the appeal with my benefit takes a good few months and with that time the union and I can get my stupid good for nothing company to lay me off.

No comments: