Saturday, 30 July 2011






FOR TODAY
Outside my window... The sun is shining, it’s going to be a nice day, blue sky, birds singing and I have already been up nearly 3 and a half hours already watched the sun come up had two cups of coffee propagated some plant tips.

I am thinking...  I wonder if my plant tips will take this is the second try how do people get these to work I do not seem to have the knack but I will not give up trying.

I am thankful... For having a quite few weeks with no one on my back putting pressure on me, like the housing, council tax people and the worse off all the DWP taking my money away.

In the kitchen...  All I can say about the kitchen is its nice and clean all dishes washed up, and a fridge nice and empty waiting for me to get my money on Monday so I can fill it up again with any luck.

I am wearing... Black valour bottoms and a black tee-shirt with 39 on it, have no idea what the 39 stands for all I know is I had this tee-shirt for years.

I am creating... New plants hopefully

I am going... Have nothing planned was thinking of getting some money from my ever decreasing savings to buy some food.  I think a little more on that one!

I am wondering... how long before I bring in the earnings again, and how long my blinking company are going to hold out, before they give in and lay me off, it’s getting me down how bloody minded they are. 

I am reading... slowly reading ‘No Strange Land’ by Eddie Askew.

I am hoping... I can have another quite week

I am looking forward to... getting out of this blinking mess I am in, it’s a catch 22 situation that is out of my control.

I am hearing... LBC Radio, with Mayor Boris Johnson talking on the radio with people phoning in giving their point of view about London policing.

Around the house... the floor and carpets are waiting to be hovered and Benji lying in the hall downstairs napping.

I am pondering... going to Iceland to fill up my freezer and how I do not want to take any more money away from my decreasing savings.  What to do?

One of my favorite things... Its gardening, it is my new found fav hobby.

A few plans for the rest of the week: On Tuesday maybe going to the walking group, I was the only one who turned up last week, Wednesday my gardening class. 
I really need to go to the Gym on Monday last week I did not go so getting lazy with that chore
 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
if you want to do your own Day book!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

A before and after photos of my garden and the work I have done. 


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Enjoyed your daybook, Chrissie.
Glad you're having some times
of quiet, and hopefully some
peace. I love gardening too.
It's so rewarding to see flowers
and veggies growing.
Very busy here as my son's
wedding is this weekend.
Blessings~