Tuesday, 16 August 2011

JUST ANOTHER DAY


Oh well I had a quite day have not spoken a word to anybody its like I am living in the world on my own. I had a couple of emails from people in the group I left asking me to come back because they miss me, its so quite without that group but I can not go on ignoring the fact that most of the things they say I do not agree with. Most of the people in that group would never have to walk a mile in my shoes and I can not keep on reading about benefit scum, Muslims, black people, people who live in council houses etc, etc, it gets me down. Apart from that how it makes me feel when they are jetting off around the world when me getting a bus is beyond my budget.
I know I sound like I am moaning all the time, but most people have a shoulder to cry on at the end of the day, someone to come home too to release their pressures and stresses of the day. How can I make people understand how I feel? I am so fed up with all the platitudes from people saying that we make our own luck and you have to make the best of what you have. If living, eating, doing my garden is a life then I be dammed at my nearly 53 years I can call this a life. I gave up the gym because I liked it but what's the point of having 3 months of Free Gym membership when on the 30th of August I have to stop going because I can not afford the £12 a month membership.
I am trying to work out what has put me in this depression again, maybe is reading all the paperwork for my case with my appeal. The medical doctor, and my doctor like I was not a person who was hurting and them stopping my money leaving me with no money, but what do they know? The DWP sent me this paper work so I can pass on to who ever is going to represent me at my tribunal hearing. Then last week I got a letter addressed to my doctor from my group talking about me I was quoted in the later as ' the above women' how I am angry at the meetings that I have been to 14 out of 15 sessions so on and so on. You know I don't think that letter was suppose to be sent to my address the phyc sent it to the wrong address. All these factors just make me more depressed.
Christine Lyons

No comments: