Friday, 7 October 2011

SAD

My Brother Terry and my Great niece Olivia at least he got to know her!!




I do not know what I am feeling today, I feel useless, lost, sad, and helpless.  What can I do? My brother Terry has a matter of weeks to live, his Kidney Cancer is winning the war, he gave it a good fight, positive a lot of the time, but inside I am sure he thought he could beat it.  How can any body come to terms with this horrid, evil monster inside it just keeps on destroying.  I am writing this with a lump in my month and tears in my eyes; its a nightmare to have to face when someone in you family is going to die.  It's bringing up lots of sad memories for me, when mum went and dad, how I had to decide if dad could lived after having his leg cut off, how I could not put him in a home, or leave him to die with his dignity. I chose the latter.  With mum it was so quick no one knew she had leukaemia and it got her in just a month or two.  Life is so hard sometimes, how do you handle it and you hurt so bad for that person.  What do you say, do, how do you make it easier for them?  I don't know I just don't.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Life is hard sometimes. If your
brother knows Jesus Christ as his
personal Savior you can take great
comfort and so can he in knowing
he will be whole in heaven, if not
on earth. I would never give up
though. I would pray for healing
until the very end.