FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
Outside my window...
Fog yes fog, we had such a mild autumn so far the temps have been in
double figures this morning feels a little bit like winter but not too cold.
I am thinking...
I am thinking...
I miss summer not just because its summer it’s because I was doing my
garden and having no time to think about my problems.
I am thankful...
I am thankful...
You know I am sitting her thinking what can I write and I have gone
blank, it’s a funny time for my family at the moment and I feel sort of suspended
in time with my brothers illness doctors say he has weeks and that was over a
month ago so we are all holding our breath and do not know what to think. It’s not a nice time knowing one of your
family are not going to be with us anymore.
In the kitchen...
In the kitchen...
Not a lot going on in there just a little bit of washing up sitting in
the sink I can do that because I live on my own. I have no one to moan at me because I have
not done the washing up.
I am wearing...
I am wearing...
Valour bottoms with a tee shirt with a fleece zip up top.
I am creating.. not a lot.
I am going...
nowhere just taking these few days
to chill out at home and just rest, I spend
3 days a week sitting with my brother and that takes out a lot from the
emotions and its nice just to sit at home and not have to feel emotions.
I am wondering...
I am wondering...
when is the fog going to go and
maybe the autumn sun going to shine but it’s early yet the day break has only happened.
I am reading...
I am reading...
I have a few books from the library
about gardening and I am just flicking through looking for stuff to learn about
my garden.
I am hoping...
I am hoping...
right I cannot think of anything
just going through a numb time at the moment.
I am looking forward to...
I am looking forward to...
Getting a job maybe?
I am hearing...
I am hearing...
James Max on the radio talking to
callers
Around the house...
Around the house...
My dog sitting on the chair on the other side of my bedroom looking at
me and making sounds to get attention. Not
much else going on in the house.
I am pondering...
I am pondering...
How can these employers offer such low wages, I guess they have a
great choice of people looking for work and some are so desperate they will
take a low wage, it makes me angry I was earning between £9 and £10.50 per hour
and now I am expected to only work for £6.08 they have got to be joking I rather
not work at all.
One of my favorite things... my garden
A few plans for the rest of the week: I have got to push myself to go to the community garden on Monday
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
One of my favorite things... my garden
A few plans for the rest of the week: I have got to push myself to go to the community garden on Monday
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Here is my brother Terry who is fighting and loosing his battle with Cancer this is he wife Sylvia and his Granddaughter Olivia. I am so glad he got the chance to enjoy his Granddaughter.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
If you want to do your own Day book!
thanks for reading mine today.
_____________________________



No comments:
Post a Comment