St Mary's Secret Garden
Hackney London
Well its another week and its a week of mixed emotions starting on Monday going to the community garden and learning how to make a mosaic that was interesting its only the beginning but I enjoyed what I have done so far. I do have to push myself to go its too easy just to stay indoors and isolate but I know I need to go out and socialise with others.
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays I ride to Cheshunt to sit with my brother while my sister in law goes to work, its good that she gets some rest-bite from looking after my brother. It is not nice watching my brother slowly going downhill and not being able to do anything that's the worse of it not being able to make my brother better but that is not going to be. At first they gave him weeks to live and now its over a month later and he is still holding on, he has a major operation to remove a lump in his neck but that seems to be growing back again, its all so sad to have to watch someone going through this. I think the bit that really gets me is my brother being so depressed and sometimes it gets too much for him and he breaks down, that gets to me the most not be able to do anything to make him feel better. Cancer its such a wicked wicked thing!
Now today its Thursday and really I should be going to the garden again but its nice to be able to just chill out in doors doing what ever I want, just to be lazy and recharge my batteries.


No comments:
Post a Comment